Another week of 2014 is in the books. Which is great since this has been the LONGEST JANUARY EVER. I am so ready for spring! Lets recap the last week of #365dayswithamanda2014 (don’t forget to follow me on Instagram at amandacspeese).
Day 24: Dinner with the girls to celebrate Kyley’s birthday! It was so good seeing everyone. We don’t do this nearly enough.
Day 25: I just love going to tumbling on Saturday mornings with this little girl! We both look forward to it all week! Boo joined us.
Day 26: The weather has been pretty miserable and we need to burn off energy somehow. Indoor trampoline for the win!
Day 27: Now that Sienna does, well, most all Cassidy does, they love to race up the stairs to bath time!
Day 28: C is such an amazing helper. I gave her a bottle of vinegar and water and let her go to town cleaning her toy room!
Day 29: It’s official, I am addicted to Shakeology. I can’t even begin to tell you how much better this stuff has made me feel! And having a shake for breakfast is fantastic! This day I had a strawberry banana shake….yummy!
Day 30: Thursday nights I take Cassidy to a parent tot music/dance class. We just love it! And then she gets to come home and have a small snack with Daddy before bed.
Now time to move onto the high fives from my week. I link up with Lauren.to share in some of the joys from the week!
1) Fitness and Health Coaching! Over the past week I have made some new friends while learning more about fitness and health coaching. It has been so great and I love all the positivity I am now seeing on my social media newsfeeds!
2) Potty training! I haven’t really talked much about this but about 2 weeks ago Cassidy just suddenly started telling us when she had to go potty. Then she wanted to wear undies. And then we realized she was rocking it. In 2 weeks she only has had 3 accidents. She even wore undies to school the past two days!
3) Friend time! As you can see from my first picture above, we celebrated on of my friend, Kyley’s birthdays this past Friday with a surprise dinner. It was so great seeing all of those girls! Most of us are really busy being wives and mommy’s and friend time is rare.
4) New pants! I won’t go on about this but thanks to my P90x3 challenge I have lost a few pounds so treated myself to some new pants with a Christmas gift card. Yay!
5) Basement! We are slowly working a plan to add a bedroom downstairs in our home. I can’t wait to have another comfy space for guests to stay in when they visit! With so much family living far away we often have multiple guests in our house at one time. This will help immensely!
Join in! What are your high fives??