Thankfully we have made it a week into February already. I say thankfully because I don’t know about any of you but this is seriously the LONGEST.WINTER.EVER.
Say it with me now. 40 DAYS UNTIL SPRING. Anyway, it’s been another great week in my parts and I am ready to show you a picture from each day. Don’t forget that you can follow along live on Instagram at username amandacspeese and will not have to wait until the end of the week to see the exciting things happening in our lives. ;)
Day 31: A little Keeping up with the Kardashians to end our busy week. See what I mean about exciting lives? I promise it gets better. ;)
Day 32: Sienna joined us for tumbling class! It is probably one of the safest places for a crazy, no fear 10 month old. Padding and mats everywhere!
Day 33: Playtime before bed. I’m so happy these two have each other. And seriously do they not look the same size here?
Day 34: I started block 2 of my 12 weeks Fitness Challenge! I can’t even begin to tell how much I have enjoyed my challenge group. And being able to do this from the comfort of my own home. Pretty obvious how much when I decided to become a coach too!
Day 35: This little girl decided one day she was potty trained. And her favorite part might be washing her hands!
Day 36: Reading is one of our favorite things to do together.
Day 37: Cookies after dance class!
Now time to move onto the high fives from my week. I link up with Lauren to share in some of the joys from the week!
1) Block 2! I mentioned above that I am now in Block 2 of my 12 week fitness challenge. I just love the people in my group and am excited so start co-coaching a challenge group in the next couple of weeks! I am also going to put together a free nutrition challenge group. Exiting, positive things going on!
2) Grandma time! Dan’s mom came to town this past weekend and it was so great having her around! The girls just love being spoiled by their grandma.
3) Dinner with friends! Dan’s mom being in town meant we were able to go out for dinner in Des Moines! A two-hour dinner with great conversation! Our friends Alli and Brock always find the best restaurants for us to go to and it was great.
4) Car paid off! I will get more into this later but we paid our car off! It took a lot of hard work and being super cheap but we did it! And…
5) Basement! We are moving forward with building a nice bedroom in the basement! I can’t wait for guests to have a nice cozy place down there!
What are your high fives?